ABOUT ME!!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

If I had the money I would buy this because........

         If I had the money I would buy a Lamborghini. Well I believe the reasons are very obvious Lambos are amazing cars, but the real reason is right now my mom got into a car accident and she under a lot of pain and stress. So i would like to take that stress away buy do a nice act for her. I know what some of you are thinking why not buy her a normal car that isn't crazy expensive. Well first off Lambos are great cars like I said. But other cars aren't that unique and amazing like my mom. I would want to give her something amazing and right now that's what I want to give her.    

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is an amazing blog. I really hope that your mom feels better. I also like Lamborghinis, but I really like the Audi R8. I also like the line you put with I want to get my mom a unique car because she is unique I thought that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete