ABOUT ME!!!!

Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Food Story


Image result for funny food jokes    So you wanna hear a story. Well here is a food story. So about 3 years ago in Minnesota I use to go to go to this place called New York Gyros. It was simply delicious. And that's  DELICIOUS with a capital D, So this place I have been going to for like 2 year by now and I like trying new things always but for some reason when ever i go there I got the chicken and gyro platter. Me and my cousins always went. This day I went with my dad I saw one of my child hood friends there he recognized me right away. We talked and ate while my dad and his dad talked.  He asked me what school I go to now I said Roosevelt Middle School we had fun and talked. That's why I will always remember this restaurant it reminds me of my old friends.    



No comments:

Post a Comment